Needs some inspiration for your last minute shopping?
Here’s five of our favorite beautifully designed and functional gifts that are sure to make someone on your list very happy.
Logitech Slim Combo – iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and Connector
The Logitech Slim Combo ($129.99 or $149.99) is a versatile companion for the new 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. A protective cover and detachable keyboard supports four use modes —Typing, Viewing, FaceTime, Reading. The keyboard connects using the Smart Connector so there’s no pairing and no charging. The Slim Combo features well-spaced, backlit keys and a dedicated row of iOS shortcut keys for typing. The case tilts your iPad Pro within a 50-degree range for versatile viewing.
“How to Draw Almost Everyday” by Kamo (Quarry Books)
“How to Draw Almost Everyday” by Japanese illustrator Kamo, ($19.99) is the perfect solution that challenges and inspires you to draw one simple illustration everyday. Designed specifically for busy people with limited time and resources — each image is broken down with step-by-step diagrams — making it easy to create art from everyday life like animals, flowers, seasonal images and clothing.
Miller Goodman Play Shapes
With these 74 award winning graphic design shapes you can create hundreds of 3D creations including animals, people, faces, vehicles and buildings. Miller Goodman Play Shapes ($150.00) are endless hours of fun for your kids!
Stack squares, circles, triangles, even a mustache and create your funniest faces or unique buildings. Hand-printed, environment friendly, rubber wood blocks. Age 3+.
The enevu CUBE
Compact and powerful. The enevu CUBE ($29.90) is a multi-use light that shines brighter than you’d expect from its size. The CUBE is powerful enough to light up an entire room yet small enough to fit in any pocket. Lightweight construction makes it great for outdoor activities such as camping providing a secure light source whether you are exploring or need to find something in the middle of the night. The CUBE has a hidden hook so it can be carried or hung upside down and it’s splash proof. The CUBE has three settings of brightness and even a set of colors.
“One Face Fifty Ways: The Portrait Photography Ideas Book” by Imogen Dyer and Mark Wilkinson (Ilex Publishers)
“One Face Fifty Ways: The Portrait Photography Ideas Book” (Softcover, $16.99). Whether you like to take photographs or be in front of the camera, this book demonstrates with simple camera techniques and inexpensive items from your wardrobe, you can make a big impact with your portfolio. Chapter titles include: Light, Posing and Angles.
- VERDUN: LUXURIOUS HANDCRAFTED THROWS AND ACCESSORIES
- INTERVIEW: KODAK PRINTOMATIC INSTANT PRINT CAMERA
- INTERVIEW: EYE BUY DIRECT FASHIONABLE EYEGLASSES ONLINE
- COMPARISON OF THE IPHONE X AND THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8
- VIDEO: ROOSTERY CUSTOM HOME GOODS
- TOTO WASHLET S300e BIDET SEAT
- VIDEO: RBT RABBIT WING WINE CORKSCREW
- TEGU MAGNETIC WOODEN BLOCKS: INTERVIEW WITH NATE LAU, HEAD DESIGNER
- VIDEO: LG AUDIO LINEUP EVENT FEATURING CHEF DALE TALDE
- HABA WOODEN TOYS
- STEPEVI: SPARKLE RUG COLLECTION
- BOOK: BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY BY MICHAEL FREEMAN
- VIDEO: ULTIMATE EARS NEW LIMITED EDITION WIRELESS SPEAKERS
- THREE OLIVES VODKA: NEW SUMMER FLAVORS
- LUXURY HOME DÉCOR IN 2017 – THE KEY IS SUSTAINABILITY
- VIDEO – CUSTOM NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI SNEAKERS UNBOXING
- FIVE KID TOYS AND ACCESSORIES WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT
- JOE JOURNEYMAN SEEK AND FIND ADVENTURE PUZZLES
- PACIFIC PLAY TENTS MAKE KIDS HAPPY WHILE REFLECTING YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- REMODEL YOUR KITCHEN ON A BUDGET