Maybe you just want to point your camera and go with your gut instincts.
In his book, Fifty Paths to Creative Photography, veteran photographer, Michael Freeman encourages photographers not to depend on traditional or formal approaches, but capture life and unpredictable events with a personal flair and your own way of thinking.
A few of the chapter titles suggest the book’s tone: “There are No Rules”, “Be Curious”, “Out of Place”, “Make It Fit Your Geometry”, and “Cultivate the Casual”. Freeman’s ultimate goal is to find your own ‘path’ of revealing your subject’s true nature.
In addition to Freeman’s text, the book includes quotes from other established photographers along with beautiful imagery and life moments from around the world.
- TOTO WASHLET S300e BIDET SEAT
- BOOK: BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY BY MICHAEL FREEMAN
- VIDEO: LG AUDIO LINEUP EVENT FEATURING CHEF DALE TALDE
- LAMP IN A BOX
- FCTRY: FUN PRODUCTS TO EXPRESS THE CREATIVE SIDE OF YOUR LIFE
- INTERVIEW: FLOR CREATIVE RUG DESIGN LET’S YOU PERSONALIZE YOUR LIFE
- VIDEO: RBT RABBIT WING WINE CORKSCREW
- VERDUN: LUXURIOUS HANDCRAFTED THROWS AND ACCESSORIES
- INTERVIEW: KODAK PRINTOMATIC INSTANT PRINT CAMERA
- INTERVIEW: EYE BUY DIRECT FASHIONABLE EYEGLASSES ONLINE
- FIVE HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS
- COMPARISON OF THE IPHONE X AND THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8
- VIDEO: ROOSTERY CUSTOM HOME GOODS
- TEGU MAGNETIC WOODEN BLOCKS: INTERVIEW WITH NATE LAU, HEAD DESIGNER
- HABA WOODEN TOYS
- STEPEVI: SPARKLE RUG COLLECTION
- VIDEO: ULTIMATE EARS NEW LIMITED EDITION WIRELESS SPEAKERS
- THREE OLIVES VODKA: NEW SUMMER FLAVORS
- LUXURY HOME DÉCOR IN 2017 – THE KEY IS SUSTAINABILITY
- VIDEO – CUSTOM NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI SNEAKERS UNBOXING